I am ALWAYS looking for tutorials to feature! If you happen to have a tutorial on your blog/website that you would like featured PLEASE contact me! (Also, just because I noticed 1 tutorial from your blog doesn't mean I found others... so if you have been featured and would like to be featured again contact me too!)

Monday, July 4, 2011

U.S. Military Freebies

Photo/Illustration: The U.S. Army
Seeing that it is the 4th of July, I thought today I would honor the men and women that serve our country by linking up some free things they have access to:

Sittercity: This is free to us so long as you are military.  I think this is only for Active duty members, but don't know since I didn't know about Sittercity until we were active duty.

SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Sesame Place:  Throughout 2011 they are allowing military members and 3 dependents (with ID's) in for free.  There is more to it, so you will want to read the fine print.

Hero Care:  These guys are new and are still trying to go nation wide, but where they are, they are VERY helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment