I am ALWAYS looking for tutorials to feature! If you happen to have a tutorial on your blog/website that you would like featured PLEASE contact me! (Also, just because I noticed 1 tutorial from your blog doesn't mean I found others... so if you have been featured and would like to be featured again contact me too!)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lovely Garden Lamps

Photo/Illustration: Scott Phillips
These recycled tin garden lamps are perfect for summer.  The tutorial is VERY easy to follow and the end result looks fabulous.  I fully intend on making more fanciful designs and having fun making these.  In fact I think I will print out some Dragon Flies and Butterflies from Knitting-and to decorate with.

This tutorial is reprint from Fine Gardening 87, pp. 49-51. To see the picture filled instructions to making these cute garden lamps follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment