I am ALWAYS looking for tutorials to feature! If you happen to have a tutorial on your blog/website that you would like featured PLEASE contact me! (Also, just because I noticed 1 tutorial from your blog doesn't mean I found others... so if you have been featured and would like to be featured again contact me too!)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting free audio books.

photographer:  Khairil Zhafri
It is summer, time for the all magical road trip or never ending flight to some far off destination.  If you were like my family, you would listen to books on tape during these escapades and though your library is sure to have some to borrow, looking online can give you a greater selection.

This is where Librivox comes in.  You can download all the audio books you want free of charge.  They have all the classics I have ever searched for, childrens stories like Aesope's Fables, and even books in Spanish, French, Russian and even more languages.  It is all digital so you can download to an MP3 player and just go.



To get this freebie click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment