I am ALWAYS looking for tutorials to feature! If you happen to have a tutorial on your blog/website that you would like featured PLEASE contact me! (Also, just because I noticed 1 tutorial from your blog doesn't mean I found others... so if you have been featured and would like to be featured again contact me too!)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

LidMen

I recently rediscovered this great little green craft.  We don't use any things with lids but I know for a fact that in Hawaii, you can't have lids on plastic bottles to recycle them so they always have a convenient trash can full of them.  A raiding party may need to be formed... meaning me and the kids.  The applications for this are rather countless.  Lid worms, lid zoos, and lid dinosaurs to name a few.  To see the tutorial click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment